Wednesday, January 4, 2012

How sudden the end comes

Once more I've had a serious medical problem that put me in the hospital for about a week, but I escaped the final "diagnosis".  I am reminded that I need to put my affairs in reasonable order for my children to deal with my death.




When my father died he had come to Ohio from Florida to visit for the summer, but he knew that death could come at any time and he brought all his important papers with him in a strongbox -- that was just like him to be considerate of others.   So I need to try to follow his example and make things easy for my children when I die.


This year's blog (2012) will hold an occasional musing about life and family with a few photographs thrown in if I can get my energy back and start shooting again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment